RE: [oletrucks] Fan Clearance

To: "Ole Trucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Fan Clearance
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:44:15 -0600
You usually have very little room between the radiator and the grill if you
install a transmission cooler and an A/C condenser.  I had enough room to
wedge in a smaller fan to help when the A/C is on but not enough room for a
full size engine cooling fan.  The hood latch piece is in the way.  There is
just enough room between the radiator and the water pump for a fan though.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas