[oletrucks] truck id help needed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] truck id help needed
From: William Packer <williamp@schalleranderson.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:14:20 -0700
I got a '57 long bed, the side emblem oval says 3600.  It has a floor
shifter and looks like another lever for an e-brake.  Has a hole in the dash
for a radio with seperate holes for the knobs.  Did they have "factory"
stereo's back then?  These holes look to have been stamped out by a machine.
I'm assuming this is a 6 volt electrical system.  Last question, does the
3600 designation indicate that the truck is a 3/4 ton?

thanks,
Bill