[oletrucks] chassie to fit under a 46??

To: "Truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] chassie to fit under a 46??
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:48:43 -0600
Ok fellows I need some advice from my learned peers!!  what is the best
chassie to use under the 46 ?  as far as I can tell there is no rolling
vehicle that is a direct swap ( the 2002 ford ranger will fit)  But is hard to
find . are there any chevys or others I can use to switch over to newer style
front end and rear?  My truck has a 125.5" wheel base and best I can tell
58.5" on the front end tread width, rear is diffrent .
The backing plate to backing plate measurements are:  front 49.5 "  Rear
53.7"  (tread width on the rear is 60.5" )
Thanks for info.!!

Pat    67 Nova SS
         46 AD chevy truck