Re: [oletrucks] chassie to fit under a 46??

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, "Truck list"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] chassie to fit under a 46??
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:28:59 -0600
I had considered that very thing But I also want to add power steering ,Is
that a viable option with retaining the stock axle up front?  I`m also
looking for tilt steering as well.  I know a "Hack" job but I`m planning on
extended trips in this truck pulling the nova.
I would like to keep the truck look with 6 bolt rims and I don`t care for
the lowered look as I have seen with most of the "custom" trucks. A truck is
supposed to "sit up"   My 2 cents.
The monte carlo front is a good match BUT no 6 lugs and the dodge durango
has the 6 lugs but is to wide.  Maybe with the correct backspace on the
wheels But again most are not Truck wheels. (i`m going to check the dodge
thing a little closer)  THANKS!!

Pat    67 Nova SS
         46 AD chevy truck