Re: [oletrucks] NO OIL PRESSURE! HELP

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NO OIL PRESSURE! HELP
From: kevin.s.brown@gm.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:16:30 -0600
Just like the guys at the gas station doing an inspection on my '89 MR2
(which has a mid engine right behind the seats).  First they pop the hood,
and see the spare tire and empty space, then they pop the trunk, and see
more empty space, then they finally ask me where the engine is - the latch
is on the rear firewall right next to the driver's set back.  Another
reason that I do most of my own work on all of my vehicles!

Kevin

'49 3600 wrecker  '51 3100 street rod

                      "Spencer"

                      <wits_end@worldnet.        To:       "William Schickling"
<wschick1@twcny.rr.com>, "Durwood B. Darbin"
                      att.net>                    <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>,
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      owner-oletrucks@aut        Subject:  Re: [oletrucks] NO
OIL PRESSURE!  HELP
                      ox.team.net

                      02/10/2003 10:31 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Spencer"

Bill, who cares if it was a scam.  It must have been worth every cent to
see
the kids looking for an oil filter.  Harry