Re: [oletrucks] Trailering advice

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trailering advice
From: ldfinley@juno.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:53:15 -0600
One other piece of advice when towing a trailer.  Always fill up with
premium gas.  It will cause your engine and transmission to run much
cooler with less pinging.  I learned this the hard way, when pulling my
boat down the highway, during the hot summers we have here in Oklahoma.
I actually burned up a transmission, due to an overheated engine.  About
$1200 later, I wised up and started running premium whenever I hauled my
boat.  No more problems after that, and I could climb hills with ease.

Larry
OKC OK

--------

Visit www.juno.com