Re: [oletrucks] Radio Nuts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radio Nuts
From: Jon <yahoo-groups@ez15loan.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:53:37 -0800
Thanks to all who replied regarding the radio nuts.  A list member has
a spare set he's generously sending me.  I should have been a bit more
descriptive in my initial post.  I checked Radio Shack about a month
ago, they call their grab bag of nuts "control nuts", and their
largest nut size was not big enough, as I believe another list member
already said.  I also tried about 15 different radio shops (usually
they have boxes of spare parts) and electronic stores..all of them had
those type of mounting nuts but they where all too small.

I bought the radio a while back and it came out of the gentleman's 52
two years ago before he sold it.  Over the 2 years, he lost the lower
spacers and mounting nuts but at least it's in nice shape.

Ok, no more boring rederic.

Thanks again,
Jon
53 Deluxe Cab 3100