Re: [oletrucks] Door Jamb Wire Loom

To: "Hennie van Dalen" <h.vandalen11@chello.nl>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door Jamb Wire Loom
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:41:38 -0600
This is what I used on my truck you can't use anything else because the door
does not open up rather it slides out
due to the hinge arrangement those with pre 55's know what I mean
Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.