RE: [oletrucks] Door Jamb Wire Loom

To: "Hennie van Dalen" <h.vandalen11@chello.nl>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Door Jamb Wire Loom
From: "Darrel Bunge" <dbunge@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:24:20 -0600
Yes, I've seen them.  Wayne mentioned them as well.  I guess I don't like
the idea that opening the door will shut everything off...so guess will go
with the sliding loom.  Thanks for the help though.  I like to explore all
possibilities before proceeding, although, I'm not sure if I'll ever be
totally done, since I'll probably change some things from time to time.
Darrel