Re: [oletrucks] TH350 cooler

To: "Majordomo" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TH350 cooler
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 07:24:46 -0700
Hi Mike
Hoses that can withstand the heat and pressure of the Turbo are quite
expensive. On AD trucks a trans cooler mounted on an angle behind the batt
box works well and uses shorter lines. I saw your truck on Carters, looks
great! The reason they stay away from hoses on Turbo's is they run much
higher pressure then others.

Lee

Lee
Prosser WA