Re: [oletrucks] Lifting the Cab Off

To: <Ie61pah@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lifting the Cab Off
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:33:33 -0700
Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: <Ie61pah@aol.com>
To: <steve@oldsub.com>; <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 11:33 AM

   Steve,
 I just used a 2" wide strap like a tow strap. I just run it through the
under side of the roof, (with the doors off). I also used a 2x4 over the
roof,
(nailed to the strap), (over kill) to keep it from pulling in on the cab.
The
bare cab is not all that heavy.
                                                       Good luck, let me
know
if I can be more help,
                                                                         Pat
Hollister 58 step

P.S. You'll have to play with it to get the balance right, or you could use
two straps.