Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new

To: <mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com>, <SnotMe80@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new
From: "Hennie van Dalen" <h.vandalen11@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:27:41 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: <mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com>
To: <SnotMe80@aol.com>; <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 11:40 AM
parts place

> You might try ChevyDuty.  The parts that I have got from them so far are
good (of course they are only 1/2 mile from where I work so it is easy just
> to pick up stuff on my way home!).  They also have a nice show room - but
I almost hate going in there since they have so moany nice parts on display
that it makes you want to buy them!.

You're very lucky: I live in Holland, so everything i need has to be flown
in, and takes weeks to arrive ;-(
(but still very pleased with the service from chevy-duty)

Hennie van Dalen
Home: www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11