Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new

To: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new
From: "Robert Mata" <robert@chevyduty.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:10:48 -0500
Steve,

That is not the norm for 98% of our online orders.  If you place an order over
the weekend the Internet orders go out Monday, before any backorders or mail
orders.  We have always given Internet orders priority, especially orders
place after hours or over the weekend.  The only reason your order may not
have gone out for a day or two  would be because we may have been  waiting on
a particular part from a vendor to fill your order.  I will check your orders
when I get into the office later this morning to make sure we aren't doing
something wrong on our end.

Thanks for the input

Robert
Chevy Duty, Inc.