Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new

To: SnotMe80@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:14:03 -0600
I'v never had any trouble with Jim Carter but if you must switch vendors,
Stay away --- Very far away --- from Classic Chevrolet Parts in Oklahoma
City.  You can phone in an order on a 8-800 number but must call commercial
long distance when the order is screwed up, as they usually are.  I spent
10X times the cost of a gasket in phone calls before I gave up and I'm not
blonde.  I still don't have the gasket.  I may include it on my next order
to Jim Carter!  Isn't Oklahoma near Texas?

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

so i am done with jim