Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new

To: mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com, SnotMe80@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] upset with jim carter's service and need a new
From: "chuck clark" <cachomeimp@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:52:11 -0400
I used chevyduty a lot on my rebuild and really liked them.  Also try Jeff
at Bowtie Bits.  He has a lot of good tech. info and is accessible.  His
prices are in line with all the others. His # is 1-888-838-6887. I
discovered Bowtie after I had almost finished my truck.  Wish now I had
discovered them before that.