Re: [oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck - kids, rocks, trucks Was:

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck - kids, rocks, trucks Was:
From: Village Idiot <villege_idi0t@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
i dont know where you guys are but kids throwing rocks is a common thing here
in the sticks.  likely to get hit by a stray one now and then (better off being
in a vehicle i figure) as someone is trying to knock a glass bottle off of a
fence -- hopefully not launched by a wrist rocket...  wont even get into stray
bullets -- and seagull stuff (no kiddin).  although driving through town nearly
had the windshield of my car broken out by some squirt chucking rocks into
traffic.  i wasnt generalizing - but by the time kids are old enuff to go to
school they aint little angels no more.

gotta '56 that is (was) my project.  too far gone though.  gonna salvage what I
can and dump the rest.  have to wonder about some of these -- was it somebody
elses parts truck or work truck or what.  funny the things you stumble on

great site Steve. i liked lookin through your pages

>>The "kid's" and "rocks" in the same sentence....makes ya wonder.

Charlie G.
every place has one, i'm yours... the villege idi0t