Re: [oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck - kids, rocks, trucks Was:

To: "Village Idiot" <villege_idi0t@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck - kids, rocks, trucks Was:
From: "Jay Baker" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 06:02:23 -0600
Talkin about rocks and Kids eh the Neighborhood kids got the glass and
headlights/prklights in about 40 of my Parts trucks last year about 3K worth
was the estimate I wasnt a happy camper I too live in the sticks and can
relate . Even worse tho is the local Law inforcement do nada not even a slap
on the wrist .