Re: [oletrucks] OT: '78 Wiring diagrams?

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OT: '78 Wiring diagrams?
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 09:52:28 -0700
On my 78 El Camino I was able to find a very clear wiring diagram in the
Chilton's manual. I blew it up on a copier and laminated it. Now I have a
permanent - grease proof wiring diagram.

As Bruce mentioned, you can get these from your local public Library. To
again second Bruce - there are wiring kits available for that year.

Good luck.

- Ryan