[oletrucks] diesel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] diesel
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:13:03 -0700
i finally looked at my diesel i have. i forgot the cam so heres a description;
it has asymetrical valve covers-straight on intake side and funky cutouts on
exhaust side. injector pump is in front of (carb)air manager,  alt is a 130A
and the name on it starts with a "P", the water outlet is center and has a
large half-circle mounting in front of the pump, fuel pump is the same pos.
as SBC, the rad intake is drivers side low.,  the exhaust manifold is like
BBC and not siameses. the body is an 87 international.

        what is it?

what is the power rating and approx fuel milage in maybe a 6-8,000# truck.

my 235/6 gets 11mpg in the mountains moving my HUGE camper where the diesel
if it seems to be better will reside. thanks for the info guys!(and gals)
mark

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california