Re: [oletrucks] diesel

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] diesel
From: "Rick Lapointe" <rlapoint@iaw.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:52:26 -0400
Well having had the diesel question answered , lets say that I have a 1952
1430/1 ton flat bed that is just sitting around, it is 90% finished but I
have lost interest due to lack of time and no use for the old brute, would
(should I ) A -sell it and buy a new work truck which I now have ,an old
ambulance  needing  a new chassis ,back box is the cats meow or B- lenghten
the frame om the old brute and throw the box on it, and make it a daily
driver of sorts.Thanks in advance for all your thoughts
Rick Lapointe
1952 1430
the Green Giant