RE: [oletrucks] Rear end to fit Art Deco?

To: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rear end to fit Art Deco?
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:04:57 -0400
I am putting a 19551st 1/2ton rear end in my 1940. The rear end will fit on
top of the springs and is only 1 inch wider on each side. It is practically
a bolt in. It has 6 lugs and open drive line. Of course they were only made
for 6 months and they are hard to come by.

I am not 100% sure but I think 19552nd and after the axle rode under the
springs and not on top. Maybe you can flip it over and run it on top.

Bill Schickling