Re: [oletrucks] Rear end to fit Art Deco?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear end to fit Art Deco?
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:47:21 -0500
I wonder.  If you can take an open drive line, if a 3.42 or a 3.73
from an 87 or newer chevy 4 x 4 pickup would work?  These are set
up for leaf springs, though I don't know the perch dimensions, and
they have the 6 bolt wheel studs.  These trucks are narrower than
the 60's and 70's Chevy trucks, very similar to a TF in width dimension.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN

At Wednesday, 22 October 2003, you wrote:

>I have a friend who has a '55 Chevy car rear end under his Art Deco
Chevy.