RE: Running new gas lines & gas fireplaces

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: Running new gas lines & gas fireplaces
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:10:00 -0700
You are right, but those are outside of the house and the gas company can do
it but we couldn't, at least not in Walnut Creek and Cupertino, CA! I would
imagine that most, if not all gas lines on the other side of the meter are
run inside the walls, attic, etc.

The right/left coupling is a very simple device, cheap, easy to install, and
it works!

Jim