Re: spitfire spin on oil filter

To: christopher.leblanc@rss.rockwell.com
Subject: Re: spitfire spin on oil filter
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:17:00
I have used these before on my American (wanna-be british) cars and they
seem to work great.  The stats on them say they are outstanding, (these
stats were of course put out by deutsch).  Go for it.  I am interested in
some of the new Fram oil filters that have PTFE (teflon) in them and slowly
puts it into the oil.  Does anyone have an opinion on this (like this isn't
asking for trouble) and do you know of one that would fit?

Patrick Bowen