Re: clutch slave cylinder

To: GatesDavid@aol.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: clutch slave cylinder
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 21:52:40 -0400
I fixed my slave putting the cap back as well as I could and welding a ring
of 22 guage steel that would just slip over the cap when hot.  This held
the original cap on better than new.  I staked the ring just to make sure
it could not work off.

However, you may be in luck, email Joe Curry, he may have a spare slave.

Sam