Re: Totally topless

To: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Totally topless
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 23:28:31 -0000
I am shure that you must be able to shove somthing into the windscreen some
thick bits or steel, and some in the sills.  Then build a support structure,
all of which is hidden untill you start to remove body pannels

Use a fixed with font to view this.
You can see that the structure there should put the forces onto the car in a
way that transifers it into the car accross the sill.  The only problem is
getting steel of the strength to fit inside the windscreen piller.

                                               \ \ \
                                                \ \ \
                                                 \ \ \
                                                  \ \ \