Re: Blue Smoke release...an Update

To: brian_s@deq.state.la.us, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Blue Smoke release...an Update
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 09:30:25 EST
In a message dated 98-11-04 14:41:33 EST, brian_s@deq.state.la.us writes:

> Now everything works great except the
>  directional signals...I think I have a problem in the Flasher switch.  A
>  while back someone (maybe Dan Masters?) figured out how to bypass this
>  switch.

Brian,

I came up with a scheme to bypass the existing hazard switch and replace it
with a toggle switch in earlier TR6s. The hazard switch is the most common
cause of turn signals not working. I'm in Atlanta for a few days, so I don't
have my wiring diagrams handy to see if the same mod will work for a '72 Spit.
If the '72 Spit has the rocker switch for the hazard switch, and has separate
flashers for turn signals and hazards, my mod will most likely work.

When I get home, I will check for you. If you don't hear from me by monday,
that'll mean I lost your post somewhere between here and home, so hit me
again.

Dan Masters,
Atlanta, Ga for a few days (spoiling my grandson again!)