Horn Push Button Disection

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Horn Push Button Disection
From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 16:44:50 -0500
Here's one for the list.  My horn isn't working.  Everything is hooked
up right and the fuse is not blown.  I can make the horn  work by
shorting out the horn brush (the plastic bic pen and spring) and the
steering column but can't make it sound by depressing (or even cheering
up) the horn push button.  Has anyone taken the horn push button apart?
Could it be a bad contact on the inside of the horn push button.  I've
cleaned all the other contacts but still can't get the horn to sound by
pushing the button.  Any ideas.

Jerry