RE: 78 spit questions

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 78 spit questions
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 21:12:14 -0600
I put a DGV on my '77 Spit.  It made a considerable difference in performance.
I also have a header installed and 2" free flow exhaust which may have helped
as well.  There are some hazards, like the two exhaust/intake manifold nuts on
the bottom inside, but if you've got a swivel socket you can get them loose.
If you don't, invest in one!

Good Luck!

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77' Spitfire 1500

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'