Re: expensive spit

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: expensive spit
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:05:08 -0800
Brad Kahler wrote:

> That $12,000 for the spitfire was spent over a period of 10 years.  If I was
> have spent that chunk all at once on a spitfire I might have had second
> thoughts <G>.

Brad,
No you wouldn't have!  My (now over) $15,000 was spent on my Spit in a
period of the past 2 years and while I certainly wish I had that money
in my pocket at this moment, I didn't even think about it while it was
flying out the window.

I think the trick is not to total it up until the project is complete!

8^)

Joe

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer