Re: expensive spit

To: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>,
Subject: Re: expensive spit
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:32:56
To be exact, I meant to say the cars were never titled.  My understanding
from the bank is that it is new if it has never been titled.  I bought a
three year old car new once that way.  (although this is going on 19
years).  As far as the warranty, good luck. :^)

Patrick

At 06:51 PM 11/12/98 -0500, Ron and Angie wrote:
>>On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 Patrick Bowen wrote:
>>
>>> ...I found a couple of months ago in the Chicago area two neveer
>>> liscenced spits '80 type that were in mint condition stored in a
>>> showroom the whole time and they were only asking $12000 a piece.  and
>>> these were legally brand new cars.
>>

>Who will provide warranty on these cars? ;-)  By saying "never liscensed",
>not knowing Illinois law, but have the cars ever been titled out??  If not,
>I guess BMW would be providing the warranty.  BTW, what was the original
>warranties on Spits?  Wonder if the bank would finance these "new" cars!?
>;-)
>
>"I gotta go, your killing me!" - (Kim Peterson, WGST, Atlanta)
>
>Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
>84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS
>62 Vitesse

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire
Jacksonville FL