Re: expensive spit

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: expensive spit
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:51:59 -0500
>On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 Patrick Bowen wrote:
>
>> ...I found a couple of months ago in the Chicago area two neveer
>> liscenced spits '80 type that were in mint condition stored in a
>> showroom the whole time and they were only asking $12000 a piece.  and
>> these were legally brand new cars.

Who will provide warranty on these cars? ;-)  By saying "never liscensed",
not knowing Illinois law, but have the cars ever been titled out??  If not,
I guess BMW would be providing the warranty.  BTW, what was the original
warranties on Spits?  Wonder if the bank would finance these "new" cars!?
;-)

"I gotta go, your killing me!" - (Kim Peterson, WGST, Atlanta)

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS
62 Vitesse