Stag front struts and TR4 restoration started

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Stag front struts and TR4 restoration started
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 19:31:11 -0600
listers,

First an announcement.  I have taken the major step of removing the driver's
floor of 5CTC 53&&&.  This means I am now "officially" restoring the car
again.  Wish me well.  It's gonna be a big one to complete.

Second, and more important.  We just had 2 71 Stags join the TDC.

One stag is in need of front struts for a safety.  A while back somebody
advertised a pair on one list or the other.  Are you out there?!?!?  Or,
failing that, does anybody have an interchange number to something NAPA (or
equivalent) might carry?

(this search on behalf of a net impaired gent of a Stag, TR6 TR4a, TR3a,
Morgan 4/4 (and some jap junk).

TIA

Dave Terrick