Re: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery

To: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Subject: Re: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery
From: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 00:33:52 -0500
Keith,

I see you're looking for a drivers side seat frame. I've got one. It's not in
'excellent' condition, but it is serviceable. The seat foam and covers are
shot, but the frame still works, and is mounted on the slides. Also have the
passenger seat, in relatively great condition. If interested, make an offer.

Cheers,
Bob

--
Bob Norway