Re: Tim's testicular fortitude (was rotary spit challange)

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tim's testicular fortitude (was rotary spit challange)
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 07:28:07 -0800 (PST)
---GRMTim@aol.com wrote:
> Also mentioned was that it was cool that I would stick my neck out
and use the
> list this way. I am a regular guy that love cars, hence the name of my
> magazine Grassroots Motorsports. I'm not some buttoned up corporate
suit type
> of guy that could feel just at much at ease writing about Wall Street.

Here, here - you're the man!

And, you and your magazine help to fuel the fires that keep us going!
I s it coincidental that the Spitfire always ends up on the 'best,
cheap, fun to drive and restore' lists over and over?  I think not!

Keep up the good work!

Chip

==
Chip Mautz
Dacula, Ga, USA
'99 Jeep Wrangler - _O|||||||O_
'71 Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey

"Do.  Or Do Not.  There is no try." - Yoda