RE: rude and crude

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: rude and crude
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:34:42 -0800 (PST)
---Zach Zaletel <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca> wrote:

> Don't worry, Ryan.  I'm even younger than my car.  For the second math
> challenge of the day, I was born in October of 78, and my car was
made in
> June of 1970.  My car has eight years and two thirds years on me.
Plus,
> I'm only 20, so I can't do nearly as many things as you when I'm home.
> Now, while I'm Quebec, it's a bit of a different story... >=).  Then
again,
> maybe I'm just carrying on family tradition... My dad's XK 120 is
older
> than he is by a year and a bit.. hmmmm.

I've got my '71 Spit by about 2-3 months - I'm Feb. 1971, and it's
either April or May '71.

It's arguable which of us is in better condition after all these years
(gasp, 27 of 'em!)...  ;-)

Chip

==
Chip Mautz
Dacula, Ga, USA
'99 Jeep Wrangler - _O|||||||O_
'71 Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey

"Le Mans 1938:  Rob ran his Delayahe sans helmet, but it's said that he stopped
at dusk
to exchange his brown shoes for eveningwear black" - The Ones That Got Away,
R&T, Dec. 1998.