Re: rude and crude

To: James Carpenter <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Subject: Re: rude and crude
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 08:46:25 -0800
If your interested in the future of the wankle motor,
and perhaps the motorcar, check out
http://moller.com

And yes, it's estimated to be even faster than the rospit.

hmmm... that wasn't really rude & crude... How about this:
I drove a 240 Z to work today ;-)

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com