Re: rude and crude

To: "Zach Zaletel" <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>,
Subject: Re: rude and crude
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 01:49:00 -0000
Ha I may be younger 19/7/77(easier than remembering my age) but my car was
made in 1979 therefor it's younger than me, but older than my Sister.

"Spank the Wankle" is that like "Spanking the Monkey";-)  (That phrase may
not have reached over the pond, but use your imagination given that this
thread came from the Pubescent Admiration's Thread, and the name of the
engin's designer, Ok now I have lowered the tone)

Yes the Wanknel Rotary engine, Famous chap invented them and took the name
(NOT).  They were actually invented in the 1600's by some famous 17th
century chappy, who devised the shapes as a form water pump.  All I know
about them is if they need an overhaul they cost the earth in the UK but
they are so smooth we forgive them that!

Hmmmm I just realised if this were taken out of context it would almost seem
to be unrude and uncrued.