Re: rude and crude

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: rude and crude
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 17:21:22 -0800
In the words of Frasier Crane-I'm listening. :-)

I really have that much faith in Dave and Nigel that I'm wondering where
we'd meet for this historic event!

Oh, btw-leaving the parking structure the other day, I passed a little boy
with his mum-he points at Nigel and exclaimed-"Look Mommy! Ferrari!"

And Nigel and I just returned from visiting some friends-was introduced to a
guy who drives a Vanden Plas Jag-but who lusted for my Spitty!

Yeah-I have a bad case of "perma-grin" right now!

Laura G. and Nigel