Cyber Rallye

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cyber Rallye
From: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:22:36 -0700
Let's have the first on-line Cyber-Rallye. Everybody gets in their
spitfires and see what they can actually do!  Let's figure out some
categories and tests we can all easily run and see who has the best
cyber-spitfire!  All you should need is a working smiths speedo, a
stopwatch, and an open road.  Let's plan for a January rally so Christmas
doesn't interfere. Then, we can do it again in the summer when all the
northerners have dug out of the snow.   What say you?