!@#$%!! Trunions!!

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: !@#$%!! Trunions!!
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 17:52:45 -0500
Fellow listers,

When I asked this question it was simple,"do you or do you not lubricate
the trunion bushings when you install them?" Instead of a simple answer or
even a concensus we have gotten into this debate over the correct
nomenclature.  Is this really necessary?  I don't care what they are called
and I think there has been a huge waste of bandwidth over this issue.  I
believe we all know which part is under discussion, and I think it's
ludicrous to debate the correct terminology.  Can we please stop the
madness, now?

Glenn Trunnell
'79 spitfire with newly installed thingamajiggy bushings