Re: rubber side marker lamp gaskets thingys

To: Spitfire <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: rubber side marker lamp gaskets thingys
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 21:13:11 -0600
When I was trying to find these parts, TRF said it was one of the parts
that they were thinking about trying to have reproduced.  It didn't
sound even as definite as the a GT6 catalog - which they told me was in
the works when I was there for the summer party in 1992.  So I am not
holding my breath.

Roger Elliott