Re: rubber

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: rubber
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 20:54:55 -0600
After checking with the big three and several smaller parts dealers, I ended up
buying the rubber bases for a Midget.  Moss Motors  #282-260.  I am happy with
the way they fit.  Of course I would like proper ones, however I wasn't going
to spend $280 on complete lights just so I could have the rubber parts.

They aren't proper, but I doubt anyone would notice unless they are
specifically looking for them.

Roger Elliott