Re: Spitfire Mail List Decals

To: Ryan Smith <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Mail List Decals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:33:34 -0800
Ryan,
At this time, I am doing only the static cling ones.  However, if there
is enough demand and I have a similar sticker order that I can combine
it with, it would be no problem to run those off as well.

So If there are any of you who want Sticky-back Spitfire list decals (or
the Triumphs list ones too for that matter) let me know and I'll do
another run of those.

Joe