Re: air shocks on a '79 (Auto Zone)

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: air shocks on a '79 (Auto Zone)
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 06:48:23 -0800 (PST)
---Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net> wrote:

> The shocks had a single valve hook up between them. I opted for
individual
> valves for each shock because when I sat in it, it sagged to one
side just
> enough to be annoying.
>
> These things really improve the ride a lot.

How do they affect the handling?  Would anyone recommend them on a
SCCA Solo II bound car?  I wonder if they're even legal...

Thanks

Chip

==
Chip Mautz - Dacula, Ga, USA
'99 Jeep Wrangler - _O|||||||O_  /  '71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't
do than by the
ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade
winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain