Re: air shocks on a '79 (Auto Zone)

To: JRossi727@aol.com
Subject: Re: air shocks on a '79 (Auto Zone)
From: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:36:58 -0700
HI, John. It took me a while, but I found the info. I thought they were
Monroe shocks, but they're Gabriel Hi-Jackers.
The sales slip says:
For Item: 250407 49304 PAIR AIR SHOCKS 1977 CHEVROLET CORVETTE PRICE: 59.99
                                                        SALES TAX:  4.20

                                                        TOTAL:       64.19

Hope this helps. - Ken

The shocks had a single valve hook up between them. I opted for individual
valves for each shock because when I sat in it, it sagged to one side just
enough to be annoying.

These things really improve the ride a lot.