RE: TR6 Model gift

To: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>,
Subject: RE: TR6 Model gift
From: "J.Raymond Lynch" <raylynchnj@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:15:30 -0500
Paul,
I don't know that they have a Spit kit, but I did obtain beautifully
detailed Healey kits from K & R Replicas in the UK.  I just tried to search
them on the web for you, but nothing is going through today.
I bought my kits months ago, did the inquiries and ordered them by e-mail,
so you might try them.
Good Luck,

Ray