Re: Carburetor Question

To: "Bowen, Patrick A. RP2" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Carburetor Question
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:18:11 -0500
That's not exactly true..   The water pumps are different in that the
'74 had a direct fan, where the 75+ had a viscous coupling fan clutch..
They're definately different.

I believe that the 79 & 80 radiators are much different than the earlier
ones as well..  They certainly mount differently.

regards,

John