Special Santa Gift

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Special Santa Gift
From: "Martin C. Libhart" <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:55:31 -0600
Okay folks, now that we've all beat up the nearest Toys R Us for TR6
models, here's a new location to check out....

At our house, we've never grown too old to have something in our
stockings from Santa.  Seems this year, Santa found a "Spitfire"
yo yo, made by BC YOYO, for me.  This is a quality hardwood yo yo,
available in two different colors, with SPITFIRE on each side.
One of Santa's elves secretly told me it was purchased at Hobby Lobby.

On your mark, get set, go!!!!!!

Martin Libhart
1970 Spitfire
1972 TR6