heater/headlight thanks all around

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: heater/headlight thanks all around
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 07:42:45 PST
Well guys its around 10:30 est and I walk downstairs and then I notice
that we have about 1.5" of snow on the ground.  Where did that come
from?  Guess me and the "other" vehicle (Explorer) get to go sloshing
over to my workshop and play with the heater valve.  Thanks for all the
advice on its operation and that of the headlight ROCKER (not toggle,
electrical faux pas on my part).  Hope everyone has a triumphant new
year and that TRF is still accepting x-mas sale prices :)

Ryan